Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kulim Bandar Bahru MP Zulkifli Nordin

Im from Kulim and since my I/C is registered with kulim address so i vote there.(im currently in jb).PRU-12, I took leave and drove all the way from JB to Kulim to vote. On the polling day i walked proudly past the BN camp lighted a cigarette went to PKR camp checked my name in the list and voted for Zulkifli Nordin. When PKR win the Kulim Bandar Bahru Parlimentary seat i was happy and proud. Today about one and half years down the road i regret and curse myself for voting him. He is a f***** liability for Pakatan Rakyat. Coming PRU-13 if he stand for election under PKR ticket,me,my family members and friends (ill influence them) will cast our vote for Dacing.Untill Pakatan weeds out hypocrites and loose cannons among them they're set to loose more seats.Even Bung Mokthar Radin is so much better than Zulkifli.

No comments:

Post a Comment